BOB Recruitment 2022: The Bank of Baroda, BOB has invited applications from qualified and experienced Wealth Management Professionals to strengthen its Wealth Management Services. The application process to fill a total of 58 posts in the Wealth Management Services Department has started on the official website, the link for which is www.bankofbaroda.in. The last date to apply is January 27, 2021.
Candidates are advised to check the Bank’s website, www.bankofbaroda.co.in/careers.htm (Current Opportunities), regularly for details and updates. Call letters/advices, where required, will be sent by e-mail only. All revisions/ corrigendums (if any) will be posted on the Bank’s website only.
BOB Recruitment 2022: Vacancy details
Total posts: 58
Details of the post:
- Head – Wealth Strategist (Investment & Insurance) – 1
- Wealth Strategist (Investment & Insurance) – 28
- Investment Research Manager (Portfolio & Data Analysis and Research) – 2
- Portfolio Research Analyst – 2
- NRI Wealth Products Manager – 1
- Product Manager (Trade & Forex) – 1
- Trade Regulation – Sr. Manager – 1
- Product Head -Private Banking – 1
- Group Sales Head (Virtual RM Centre) – 1
- Private Banker – Radiance Private – 20
BOB Recruitment 2022: Education qualification required
Head- Wealth Strategist (Investment & Insurance): A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a university recognised by the Government of India/Government bodies/AICTE. Desirable qualification: 2 years full time Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Management.
Product Manager (Trade & Forex): Graduate from a government recognised university or institution.[“source=indiatoday”]